We are excited to be launching The CNR Club loyalty programme
with great offerings for our locals...
Generous points scheme to be used on all your Corner favourites.
($1 equals 1 point, every 200 points equals $20 back to be spent on your Corner favourites...
for more detail check out our terms and conditions BELOW.)
Happy hours on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Take advantage of preferred seating when booking and much more.
Come in and talk to our staff and sign up to The CNR Club loyalty programme today.
CORNER CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
CORNER CLUB CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Corner Club Loyalty Programme is owned and operated by Remuera Upland Limited and/ or appointees (collectively referred to as “the Owner”).
Purchases made at The Corner Club entitle members to earn club points (“Club points”) in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Club points are non-transferrable, non-assignable and have no cash value.
When you become a Club member or when you use your Loyalty Card, you agree to the Terms. The Owner reserve the right to alter these Terms from time to time.
To become a Club member of The Corner, you can either sign up in person at The Corner. Once signed up, you can start earning and using your Club points immediately.
· Club members must be 18 years of age or over
· The Owner will store all personal details and profile information given to The Corner Club. The Owner has no responsibility to ensure that a Club member’s personal details are up to date at all times.
· The Owner may terminate membership of The Corner Club at any time if the Terms are not complied with.
· The Corner Club cards remain the property of the Owner at all times, and must not be copied or reproduced in any way. If Club membership is terminated by The Corner, the Corner Club card must be returned to the Owner if so requested.
· If a Corner Club card is lost, the Owner must be informed as soon as possible and it will cancelled and all unused points (as at date card is reported lost or stolen) will be transferred to a new Corner Club Card.
HOW IT WORKS
Every time a Club member drinks or dines at The Corner Remuera, points can be earned on those purchases. You must present your Corner Club Card prior to payment and the points will be added to your account. No Club points can be added without presenting a valid Club Card and points cannot be credited in arrears. Club points can only be earned on valid completed transactions.
Corner Club members earn 1 reward point for every dollar they spend. You must accumulate 200 Club points before you can redeem any points for the first time. When using Club points at The Corner, every 200 points equals $20 New Zealand Dollar. This rate may change without prior notice.
The following items are excluded from earning Club points:
· Purchases via the redemption of existing Club points;
· on “EFTPOS cash-out” transactions; or
· Purchases of specials, promotions or other discounted prices.
Any alleged inconsistencies in a Club member’s account should be reported to the Owner, who will do their best to rectify the situation. In the case of any dispute, the decision of the Owner is final and binding.
REDEEMING CLUB POINTS
Club members should inform staff at The Corner Club of their intention to pay for a purchase (or part of a purchase) by redemption points before completing payment for the purchase.
POINTS EXPIRY & DEDUCTIONS
The Owner may deduct points from a Club member if they member’s account in error or fraudulently.
A Club member may also be removed from the system after 12 months of inactivity, along with any remaining points balance at the time of cancellation.
The Corner Club programme is designed to respect members’ privacy and has policies in place with respect to using data collected from members. On registration each member agrees that the information they have provided can be used by The Corner Club to deliver information related to the improvement of services at The Corner, the promotion of The Corner Club Loyalty Programme, or other promotions relating to The Corner.
With regard to email communication the Owner will offer easy opt-out options as stated in the Direct Marketing Code of Practice and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
Members are entitled to request (in writing) any personal details held on file in accordance with the Privacy Act (1993).
The Owner or The Corner Club will not sell or pass on a member’s information to any other company, business or other organisation (unless required to by law).